Friday, May 11, 2012

"Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance" Review

The first Ghost Rider movie is a disappointment. The movie failed miserably in (almost) every possible way. The action was ALMOST good.  The plot was ALMOST interesting. The acting was mediocre, etc. In the end, I give it 40/100. That's why I never expect anything good from its sequel: Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance. Boy, I was wrong ...

First, I start this review by giving my score to this movie: 100/100. Forget all other negative review, this movie is PERFECT for your night! Let me continue it with the reason behind that perfect score.

There is only 2 kinds of scene we can found in Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance:

1) BADASS ACTION SCENES!!
When was the last movie where the director shoot a scene above a cliff, behind the stuntman?
When was the last time you see a superhero using a Bagger 288 to kick the badguy's sorry ass?
Etc.
 The action scenes in this movie are really top-notch, nuff-said.
Dude, what's wrong with your head?

2) Scenes that are SO BAD it become HILLARIOUSLY FUNNY!!
When you see a nervous Nicholas Cage oozed fire from his nose like a demon who got flu, you know there is something wrong inside the writer's head. And YES, that example is far from the funniest one, I won't spoil the laugh to you.

Seriously, there is NOT ONE SECOND in this movie that I could describe as BORING. That's why I give this movie a perfect 100/100 score. Watch it and enjoy it. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment